Thursday, November 15, 2007

AA 1 Sem 2 Project 'Airport'


The project for the second semester was to recreate a sound scape that we had previously recorded. My sound scape of the airport recorded from one of the observation points had the airport in front and a busy road behind, as a result many of the sounds that I reproduced I was able to by filtering white noise. All inall the project ended up creating a lot of headaches for me, from the time management point of virw through to samples the sounded ok is one program having clicks when put into Cubase. Anyway throughout the entire process I did learn a fair bit, meaning how I won't approach a project like this in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.